Red River Hospital is the leading provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral healthcare in Wichita Falls, TX. Our treatment services & specialized programs address drug and alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental illness.
What to Bring
Please include the following for your stay with us:
- Rubber sole shoes, shorts or sweat pants, and t-shirts for PT (Women should have appropriate undergarments.)
- Toiletry items (no glass, metal bottles, or harmful chemicals)
- Vending machine money (cash only)
- Month supply of factory sealed tobacco products
- Reading material that does not promote drugs, alcohol, or inappropriate behavioral.
- 2-3 changes of full coverage sleepwear to be worn in room only
- 4-5 changes of clothes including shoes without laces (Women must wear wireless bras.)
Note: Clothing that is excessively loose, tight, or revealing will not be allowed.
What is Provided
The following will be provided to you:
- shampoo/body wash
- laundry detergent/basket
- slipper socks
Please follow the link for more information about what to bring and our Visitation Schedule. Our visiting hours take place every Monday.